Fly Tying

Ha! Saw the first page of this swap, and yup, I'm worried about fishybob. You know he wet wades in the winter!!!

Flies are ready to head your way tomorrow, so I need your addy. Also, if you can PM your email, I can send postage money via PayPal :-)

Thanks for hosting. Great idea!

I'm getting worried. Mine were sent quite awhile ago. I still have receipt but don't know if there's a tracking number or not. Hope they show up soon.

Sharon, I doublechecked my receipts from PO and mine were mailed on the 16th of December. I'm not sure since I send several out every month but I think I just included a tenner in their for postage so maybe somebody needed it more than we need flies. If they don't show up just cross me off the list. Believe me, I have plenty of boxes of flies and I know since I'm trying to sort and make sense of them right now. Enjoy getting other's ties but have a couple of other swaps going now I have to take care of and am not going to mess with a border mailing again if they don't show up.

Nick

Vicrider they got in just ahead of the storm. It takes a few weeks for mail to come across the border, both ways. Like to see the postie walk out there today with the weather we were having.

The swap is moving smoothly.

Yeah..I know, I'm getting slow in my old age...flies gathered and packaged, just waiting for this !#!$$ blizzard to go away

Murray

Lol you are on the far side of the island and you are going to wait for the blizzard to end?? Lol

Ok ok I won't make light of it. When you look out my window it is just white noise. They will get here when Mother Nature allows it.

DavidR your great group of flies have arrived. My Sou Western adorned postie delivered them in a very wet envelope. Lol.

We have a great collection so far.