Fly Tying
flytire

one hell of a hatch

you should of went down their with your fly rod with no fly on it and started casting it and watch on how many people would jump out of the way.

Now that'd be awesome!

LOL

That has to be some freak record attempt or people fleeing the zombie invasion or something???

you should of went down their with your fly rod with no fly on it and started casting it and watch on how many people would jump out of the way.

i may be dumb but i'm not stupid

1 against 300+ drunken floaters is not the best of odds

Sweet Jesus in the morning, where is that?!? I guess the good news is that they're all inflatable boats...did someone say BB gun?? :)

That photo looks like the Guadalupe River near San Marcos, TX on a hot summer weekend! The GRTU has been trying to put a limit on this nonsense.

Yuck!

Bill

I believe you may be correct. I am pretty sure I have seen this same picture a while back if I'm not mistaken and I was thinking it was somewhere in TX.

i may be dumb but i'm not stupid

1 against 300+ drunken floaters is not the best of odds

Well i wasn't really serious about doing that... i was just saying it would be funny as hell.