Fly Tying
FlatsRoamer

Mini Brown Grizzly Marabou?

Hey guys, looking for this to tie some ep tarantula crabs to add some crab flies in my fly box. Only found one result on ebay but I cant spend 4$ plus $4 for marabou. It either needs to be free shipping or under 1$ shipping.

Thanks for helping

Flats

That price of $4.00 is the going rate from most fly shops. If you have a local shop, check them out and see if they have that in stock. If not, they should be able to put it on their next order for you with no shipping costs. My local shop places orders a few times each week and I can order anything and have in in just a couple days.

Some sites do free shipping if you order like 25 bucks, I normally wait till I need a few things and then make an order to get stuff shipped for free

If you have marabou just put the stripes on with a sharpie. Other than that hit up Jstockard

Bimini ... I don't think FTD does marabou. He'll have natural furs (hair) once in a great while, but everything else is synthetic.

I could be wrong, but I visit his site often and have never seen marabou.

I've got to look at that part of the site more often. Thanks for the heads up, Bimini.

And if you are using ebay just click "free shipping" and let them sort it out for you. When it's all mixes you sometimes miss free shipping but if you lock it in it does the work for you.