Fly Tying
add147

2nd Annual Large Mouth / Small Mouth Bass - As long as it floats swap

Hey add147-- mandog is my dad- I've been trying to talk him into doing a swap and have walked him through the process and everything. If he gives you any trouble, let me know and I'll sort him out!

** 2 MORE SLOTS OPEN **

Oh okay no problem then!!! I have been in swaps with you. I hope I did not offend you or him!!!! That was not intention at all just wanted to make sure he know what all the swap entailed.

Mandog you are in buddy.

Y'all have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th!!!

Vicente idk bout everyone else but something resembling a golden shiner would slay bass here

That all sounds awesome. Ive never fished with articulating flies. I'm doing a crease fly, styled popper. I haven't decided on color yet either.

Hey Add, I was part of your swap last year and was impressed by the variety and skill of the fellow swappers. I'd like to join if there is still space...

Dorado,

You're in!!! Yes you did participate in last year's swap. I hope this year will be just as good as last year was...

Thanks for letting my know...I did not see that up above on the thread...Sorry about that!

BassBugn you are in!

The swap is now closed! Thank you to all who have signed up and hopefully we will have a great swap. Please PM me when you are ready for the mailing address.

Add,

I will be tying a Moorish Mouse.

Looking forward to seeing all he flies.

Steve