Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas I

Bob get well and take care of yourself before you worry about the swap. You do a great job with this swap and a few days delay won't hurt anyone

Feel better Bob, but knowing you.....you probably ate that questionable Mexican again. Real restaurants don't have coyote fajitas.

OK guys, I made it out of the house for the first time. All of your flies are in the Holiday mail. I hope some of them will arrive before Christmas. Thanks to all who joined. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Tight Lines to all.

I received an awesome bunch of flies today. Thanks so much for the added goodies in the package. I was going to put it under the tree but I could tell there was more in the package that just the flies so I couldn't stand it and had to open it!

The caddis fly assortment is really great! What a great bunch of tiers!

Thank you!

Santa came today! Bob thanks so much for your gift. The flys what can I say wow, can't wait for spring to try them out. Happy holidays to all.

I received a great set of flies yesterday, Caddis for any occasion.

Thank you for the holiday extra Bob and another excellent Caddis swap.

Bob

Recieved package today. Went right under the tree for Christmas. The packages opened on Christmas

will have extra mojo fish catching qualities ! Maybe ! Thanks for running the swap and a Merry/Happy holiday

to u and your family.

Mogup

Beautiful flies everyone. They are really great . Merry Christmas and Happy Chanaka everyone.

My set of Caddis flies arrived a few days ago, but I put the envelope, unopened, under the Christmas tree until last night. Thanks, everyone, for a VERY nice set of Caddis flies, and thanks to Bob & jburge for the extras. I really appreciate the nice gifts.

Take care

BB

Picked up an awesome set of flies yesterday while fishingbob and I enjoyed some lunch-time Chinese food. Thanks to all tyers for great work, and thanks to fishingbob for another amazing Christmas swap!