Fly Tying

netabrookie, as good as it is to see the site back up it hurts that one of the first things I read is your post. My wife and I have 45 years together and I'd be crushed to have to live without her. I know that people have to gather up and move on with their lives and she'd want you to so I can only offer my sympathy and hope your recovery can begin today.

And after the terrible news I have to come back to life and assume now that the swap is on and moving forward. I am finished and will have them in mail tomorrow. Would have been today but these government people get all kinds of these "holiday" things that us poor retired people don't get anymore.

being retired i get a "holiday" every day of the week. be thankful you get the same thing

jigs ready to go

KKKioMQ.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear about you wife netabrookie.

I'm glad the forum is back up, wouldn't want to be stuck with a dozen of my own crappie jigs.

Just discovered the site was back up and running...was kind of wondering what had happened.........however that is not as important to hear about you're wife Net. As others have said about they're wives I would also be at a loss. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and you're family.

Steve

I haven't started yet. Not even sure what I'll do. This is a way for me to try to get on with my life and do a few things that I used to enjoy. I have been going through some things and sorting stuff also after a death. I lost my wife of 28 years on New year's day. She put up a good fight but the bladder cancer finally won the war. Now I'm kind of lost without her. Maybe this will be the first step on a long trek to trying to live without the dearest friend I will ever have.

Very sorry about your loss, nbrookie, 3F s will get you through, one day at a time, Faith, Family, Friends... Lean on them...

dupe post..

But here are jigs recently made for neighbor "with new jet boat" that likes fresh Crappie dinners.

Sorry, I missed out on this swap...IMG_0284.JPG

post-19662-0-82909400-1516214092_thumb.jpg

Ready for address, simple UV material jig. Fun to make I haven't made jigs or teasers in quite a while. Sally Hanson painted head did not want to try power coating yet.

Sorry, guys, but right after the forum site came back up, my computer went down, down, down. But I've got it back up and running as I try to rebuild a LOT of stuff that I lost in the process. Anyway, I'll try to answer everyone here.

First, Rick Zieger, your jigs arrived several days ago. All is well, Great ties. Thanks for joining and for your contribution to the swap.

Cphubert, I'll be sending you a PM in just a minute.

Flytire, great new! I'm glad you have been able to get yours in the mail. I'll let you know when they arrive. Mail has already run for today.

Thanks,

BB

Thanks for the comments fellows. She was a good wife and I will always miss her but everyone says I need to move on. I haven't worked since July because I had no one to help with her care except for home health and then hospice. I start back at my old job this evening so maybe life will gradually fall back into place. I will get the jigs done and mailed soon Breambuster.

WOW!!! After a computer crash requiring a total reset which means starting over as if you had a new computer except I didn't lose my files, then trying to log back in here only to find out that what I thought was my password isn't, then having to upgrade "recaptcha" to update the password, yada, yada, hada; I'm finally back! Hurrah!

OK, back to business. Flytire, your jigs arrived today and they are NICE!!! I really like them. I'm going to work with that pattern and tie up some more for my own use. Thanks for the idea. That's why I started this swap.

And Stabgnid, check your PM box. I'll be sending you one shortly.

Thanks and it's good to be back on the forum again.

BB