Fly Tying
vicrider

Need to run a swap as part of healing process...

dogface, your flies are here today. Don't know if wife went to PO yesterday but they're here now. Great looking addition to the hair wing terrestrial box. A hopper or cicada will fool trout or bass for sure.

Just finished tagging mine after work today-- taking them to post office Monday for Tuesday trip your way. Extra heavy tungsten nymph attractor pattern. Thanks

Stabgnid, your lovely little Caddis are in the house. Let's try to get the rest of them in the mail this week and I'll get them turned around in time for some fall fishing.

We're all in. This is a good looking set and every fly in this tie is a very fishable version we'll be happy to tie or add to our box. Pretty much covers top to bottom and has a couple of nice foam hoppers that could serve well as indicators for weighted nymphs and it's all there for us. Will get them turned around in next few days and back at ya'. Thanks for all and let me know when you get yours so I can check them off.

Nick