Fly Tying
vicrider

Never find it on my rod SWAP. ONE MORE NEEDED

dangly-bits.jpg

little shiny dangly bits attached to the hooks waiting for a little crazy glue reinforcement

Flick-fly-nymph-wet.jpg

flick fly nymph/wet ready for toe tags and then to the post office

Sorry Bob. Don't know how I missed you. I'm so used to you, BB and Woodenlegs being in there I just missed your name. Now go find that stuff you were looking to tie up something a purist won't put on his tippet but those who like to catch fish will.

Mine are done.. Tied one ugly a*s mop fly  if this catches a fish my new name will be Mudd !! LOL They will be sent out Friday 9/18/2020

Steve-stabgnid

Johnw, yours came in and not only is a very nice and fishable spoon but some nice bonus items. One in particular I can see stocker trout especially chasing it down.

Flytire, you streamers looks like they'll really do some work out there. Most flies like that are either with the spinner just on a loop or wing or tail feathers interfere. I have done some good with the sneaky pete so maybe I can switch and see where they like the spinner on any particular day. Years ago (many) when I admit to using most conventional tackle I used a Fenwick 6' 5wt. with a UL spin reel. Fishing the famous Driftless streams of southern WI my best lure, especially if water cloudy from rain or cows, was a simple Colorado spinner on a split ring between swivels. That helped me turn a lot of WI trout and smallmouths into MN citizens back in the eat what you catch era.

Vicrider, a horde of Predators are hopping your way. I KNOW they will catch bluegills. I would love to hear how they work on other fish.

BB