Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Another Simms ad

Not bragging, that's never been my personality, but I do think it's really cool when a well known company like Simms uses my rods in their ad campaign for sure. A few months ago they used one of mine in their ad for their newest waders. Now they used a 2nd on of them in their latest video ad and I believe they will also be using it in their upcoming catalog from what one of the guys in the ad said. The guy with the beard is the one using one of my rods.

Stating a fact isn't bragging. I had a couple of fishermen admire the 10' euro rod you built for me, told them how to find you. Never said anything about the first Simms add, it clearly escaped my mind.

Hypothetically speaking if Simms endorses your rods will you become snowed under with new expanding business and have to get rid of aquariums, scale truck hobby, and Binsai garden?😳

I'm frequently the only one. Tried a hot reboot. Still nothing. Oh well. They use your rod in their add for a reason. Nice job! It really is cool I just wish I could see it.  

The video is hosted by Simms through Facebook. It doesn't redirect toFb so you don't need to be a member/signed in or anything...but I wonder if maybe there's some reason facebook being in the webpage address if maybe that could have something to do with it maybe.