Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicrider

Finally, the forum's gift boxes

I admit to be very slow these past few months and can blame on a lot of things but mostly it's indifference and lack of purpose lately. So, I finished these some time back but am finally going to get them out to the Women's Recovery group and they will probably use them in one of their auctions to raise money since most of their flies are contributed by us but they try to duplicate the boxes for each member. However they use them just know that these are primarily from the Secret Santa Swap. The boxes were sent by generous members and flies were either extras sent or those from past swaps plus some of mine also. Last time I got a nice thank you from the Women's group and if I do this year I'll post that. Just know you guys do good and are a wonderful group of generous and thoughtful characters. 

DSCF7480.JPG

DSCF7481.JPG

DSCF7484.JPG

Heck Nick, I had no idea you did that. Donate all mine in future swaps. You rock for donating the flies. My hat is off to you