Fly Tying
vicrider

Stones are Full...And on their way

Those great nymphs from Cphubert arrived today and the collars he has on them for wingcase are most realistic I've seen on a Stoner nymph so far. Great job and will produce on anything anywhere that eats these kind of things.

Some great Pat's rubberlegs came through today from  Woodenlegs. Some nice looking items for the top, mid-level and bottom so far and only half here.

Some nice blonde stone nymphs from Johnw that will be a great dropper behind some of the sofa pillows and attractors. Swap looking great as they all have been for quite some time.

Holy crap - I completely forgot I was in this swap, and the flies have been done for about 2 weeks.  I will get them in to the PO tomorrow. Sorry to hold things up.   

This getting old crap is getting old, better than the alternative I guess.  

niveker, I have done that myself. Had the flies finished within days of the first posting, then they sit until I barely get them out in time. Better late with the flies than taxes, something I may find out someday.

Steve, stabgnid sent a great bunch of Pat's rubber legs for us but I'm thinking it's his contribution of some of his great ties but doesn't want them back. If you want your set just say so or I'll set your flies aside for one of the charity groups who help others to enjoy fly fishing.

Nick

A msg from the LATE WWKimba - my flies are finally in the mail!  Tracking # 9500 1108 45132 3103 5918 36.  I don't think that even with the extra apple that the ponies will get the mail to you before the 15th.

Kim

Great flies in mail today. One more set on it's way, just not sure where it's on it's way to. Great flies all around but nivecker's are just right to do a drop fly on some of the surface flies. Will sort and send them with what we have unless Kim's show up soon.

They will hit the mail today. There is one missing but there are lots of flies for everyone. I tried not to send yours back to you but you should have one extra from one of the guys. That and some sent extra and before he even joined the swap Flytire sent a bunch of stones that were mixed in to returns with no toe tag. Great swap and what I really think the trout guys will have a great selection of is surface bugs to dangle a nice nymph off. Some of them will be too heavy for that but those are the bottom crawlers where the stones go along eating tidbits they can cacth.

Thanks for giving another great swap.

On the way to the mailbox, I got hit with a bunch of nice stones! Thank you everyone for a very nice set of flies, Nick thanks for hosting.