Fly Tying
PAflyguy95

Just signed up!

5 minutes ago, feathers5 said:

Welcome from PA. Everyone here is glad to help should you need any.

what part are you from? I'm in Columbia county!

10 minutes ago, feathers5 said:

Cambria County.

nice! I'm up northeast of you! I go on the Susquehanna river and Fishing Creek around Bloomsburg area a lot.

Welcome from Michigan! You've done yourself a good turn by joining this forum -- you'll look a long time to find a broader collective body of knowledge or the generosity with which it is shared here. Glad to have you, and looking forward to seeing your flies. :)

8 hours ago, Bryon Anderson said:

Welcome from Michigan! You've done yourself a good turn by joining this forum -- you'll look a long time to find a broader collective body of knowledge or the generosity with which it is shared here. Glad to have you, and looking forward to seeing your flies. :)

Here is a few I did a few weeks ago.

327688545_598206402179243_2489869962398782460_n.jpg

334488575_1941612586190167_1253473866368559161_n.jpg

336919686_1295110538024766_3486900084889896653_n.jpg

Welcome to the site! You'll find it loaded with many fine and experienced fishers, tyers, rod builders, and just all-around helpful folk.  I a born and bred central NYer.  I've been tying for over 50 years now and hosting fly swaps for the past dozen years.  I look forward to seeing your posts and crossing paths with you here.

Kim

BTW, fly swaps are a great way to learn and sharpen your skills at the vice.  There is a very active swap program here at FTF with many fine hosts.  If you'd like me to send you a Fly Swaps 101 post just let me know.

On 3/30/2023 at 10:18 PM, WWKimba said:

Welcome to the site! You'll find it loaded with many fine and experienced fishers, tyers, rod builders, and just all-around helpful folk.  I a born and bred central NYer.  I've been tying for over 50 years now and hosting fly swaps for the past dozen years.  I look forward to seeing your posts and crossing paths with you here.

Kim

BTW, fly swaps are a great way to learn and sharpen your skills at the vice.  There is a very active swap program here at FTF with many fine hosts.  If you'd like me to send you a Fly Swaps 101 post just let me know.

absolutely!

Welcome. Feel free to post your work in the "<This Month>'s Flies From the Vise" when you get a chance.  Rule is no one get's their feelings hurt.