Fly Tying
Trouttramp

Football team swap -SHIPPED 11-10-23

In honor of the College Football season starting.

How about a College “Football Team Swap” ? I believe this has been done before, but I’m up for another shot at it.

Rules:

Tie a fly for each person in the swap of any type or size in the team colors of your Favorite CFB  (or pro ) team.

Tag each fly with team name, and your screen name minimum.

If you want one of your flys mailed back to you with the group, add one for yourself.

Looking for 10 tiers, 11 with the S.M. Will go with. Minimum of 8.

VSign up by Sept. 20, sooner the better.

Flys due by Oct. 31 or sooner.

Please include a postage paid self addressed envelope with your flys.  Please post or notify the S.M. when flys are in the mail.

Also please include your screen name ( forum handle ) with your flys. Preferably on your fly box. This makes the S.M.’s job just a bit easier.

Also please use some sort of “hard fly box” for shipping flys, please don’t just mail them in an envelope.

Any problems with postage or timeline please PM me.

Hope this a go, the last time this was done it was fun.

Check your inboxes for address to send flys.

Tier.                                                 Type of fly                                                     Received           ***  —> received back to tier 

ENTRYS CLOSED

1) Woodenlegs                                       EASTERN   WASHINGTON                  RECEIVED 10-6-23, ***

2) FishingBobNelson                            SOUTHERN  OREGON                             RECIEVED

3) Vicrider                                OKLAHOMA      AND     OKLAHOMA ST.    RECEIVED 10-16-23

4) DarrellP                                             MISSISSIPPI     STATE                            RECIEVED 10-26-23

5)WWKimba         ARMY.                                   BLACK   GREY    GOLD                 RECEIVED     10-6-23

6)  cphubert        NAVY                                 BLUE      AND     GOLD                        RECEIVED     10-6-23

7) Heff2                  Steelers                         BLACK    and     GOLD                      RECEIVED 11-8 due to USPS Snaffu 

8  ) swap master                        UW Huskies     PURPLE AND GOLD  Copper John

1 hour ago, DarrellP said:

If it doesn't fill, I might join.  We are moving the first week of October, so I am packing.

This one isn’t exactly filling up fast……..

I would like to point out that; the Denver Broncos are not a college football team.  Though they may play like one at times.😁

I'll play with my alma mater, Southern Oregon University, Red and Black.

🐟😎

3 hours ago, fishingbobnelson said:

I would like to point out that; the Denver Broncos are not a college football team.  Though they may play like one at times.😁

I'll play with my alma mater, Southern Oregon University, Red and Black.

🐟😎

You’re in, and yes, The broncos aren’t a CFB team, but they are a football team, I’ll go with pro teams.  

Oklahoma Sooners & Cowboys. One for each like last time this swap was done. Sooners kick off Saturday and unless someone takes the field by surprise it will be one of the first years they have no standout player or early Heisman candidate. The old coach left and took last year's Heisman winner with him. No Mayfield passing or Billy Sims or Adrian Peterson's running backs this year, YET.

2 hours ago, DarrellP said:

Okay, I can't let Mississippi State go unrepresented, especially since they rehired me.  Maroon and white.

Cool, your in.

I am not going to get off track sorry about the pro team. 
with that said I will change my fly design to a college team

Central Washington University 

CWU Wildcats