Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

What happened to Moshup

Guys I always wonder what happens to long time posters that suddenly stop? I think of the members here as long distance friends and it kind of bothers me when someone vanishes. I understand any number of life issues  can conspire to consume free time and attention.  I hope Moshup is fine and will return soon. 

He would sometimes post over on the SOL forum also, under a different screen name, I recognized his style of tying. He hasn't been active there either. 

1 hour ago, DFoster said:

hope Moshup is fine and will return soon. 

+1

On 9/12/2023 at 11:51 AM, BobHRAH said:

Also wondering about Kimo, Scott P, Craigack, Bazzer?

Thanks, Bob H

Kimo, got tired and quit. He said he didn't care for the way some the site was run. Bazzer didn't like the fact I was one of the moderators, used foul language on the forum one day. I gave him a warning, and he quit coming back.

I don't know about the others. People come and they go.

25 minutes ago, Mark Knapp said:

Kimo, got tired and quit. He said he didn't care for the way some the site was run. Bazzer didn't like the fact I was one of the moderators, used foul language on the forum one day. I gave him a warning, and he quit coming back.

I don't know about the others. People come and they go.

You're so right Mark. I have days when I don't bother with this and the one other site I participate on. It can be a bit uninteresting at times...but it is still a good way to keep one in touch with other fly tyers and fly fishermen. It also gives a look at what is currently hot and useful on the water.

The day may come when I decide to be one of those who go. I don't foresee that...but hey, you never know.