Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

11th Annual Caddis for Christmas Swap is in the Mail

7 hours ago, fishingbobnelson said:

Bryon Anderson's streaking caddis have arrived.  I will go ahead and start sorting now and just add the other two sets when they arrive.

Dang, I'd hoped Priority would get them there by the due date. Sorry about that...

On 12/1/2023 at 11:47 PM, vicrider said:

the guys on this forum must be getting old

hey I'm still a kid!  doing well and feeling better- back in cardiac rehab doc says that was my second "event" and third and final stent, if there is a next time it will be a bypass.

On 12/1/2023 at 3:13 PM, cphubert said:

Bob mine went out today after a couple days in and out of the hospital and another stent. Tracking 9500 1134 0206 3335 3624 57 hope they make the deadline.

Looks like they are coming tomorrow.  No problem

Sorry about the lateness of this post, CP's woven nymphs arrived Friday.  I have been sick for about a week and will sort the flies and get them in the mail Monday.

OK guys, perhaps you have heard of RSV, well it has kicked my ass!!  I have been down, and I mean down for about a two weeks.  I am finally getting around to sorting tonight and I am going to have my son take the packages to the Post Office tomorrow.  Thanks for your understanding.

If you are over 65 make sure and go get the RSV vaccine you don't want this crap.

Tight Lines and Merry Christmas,🎅🌲

Fishing Bob 

Bob, hope you recover from RSV for the holidays. I was vaxed in September and I'm still concerned about it sounds really ugly.

Picked up flies today from the man himself... FishingBob! Just a simple, "Wow!" These flies look great, amazing work done by some incredible tiers. Bob, it was good to see you on the mend and feeling much better! Thanks for another amazing swap! It's something I look forward to every year!

Bob thank you for hosting a great swap! Thank you the extras! Love renegades, yours especially. Did you mean to send me the two twenty dollar bills and the half eaten taco?