Fly Tying
WWKimba

You Give Me the Woollies Swap

Just went out and got my mail and YEP they were there!  Three more and I can wrap this puppy up!

Kim

Got flies from fishingbobnelson in the mail today.  Those who have swapped before with fishingbob already know the high quality of his flies and he hasn't disappointed this time as well.  Three more flies and we'll be all set.

Kim

Got some fine Thin Mints in mail and I had just finished din er with my brothers and Mom - GOOD TIMING! and thanks for some more fine ties psychoprince!  Two more sets and we are all done with the swap!

Kim

One of the problems with too long a due date on a swap is things keep getting put off and next thing you know you're late again. 3 weeks or two months me or someone will forget and be late. I'm with flytire in shorter time frames work out better.

I did schedule this swap a ways out to try and avoid the holidays/holiday mail snafu.  It's the problem with this time of year, I hope that the rest of the year goes more smoothly, until the next holiday season that is!

Kim 

I got niveker's Woolly Buggers in the mail today.   Waiting for the ponies to release one last set and I'll be able to get the flies to you so YOU can see what I've enjoyed!

Kim

Got the last set of flies in today!  The USPS has finally released the flies from Mudfish620.  Flies will be mailed out no later than this Friday.  I'll post on this thread when the USP ponies have them and I'll PM  each of you with your USPS tracking number.  Thanks for a great swap!

Kim

Flies are with the ponies and on their way to you.  Great job all and now you will get to see them.  Your tracking numbers are in your message boxes and I hope to see you in my future swaps.

Kim

NOTE: psychoprince, I was unable to PM your tracking number to you.  Got a message that you were unable to accept messages at this time.

The mailman dropped off a wild and woolly bunch of flies this morning.  Great job everyone and thanks Kim for hosting.

An outstanding set of flies settled in my mailbox today.  Thanks for all the great tyers who participated and to Kimbaya for being a most generous host.  

Fantastic set of Woolies arrived yesterday! Thanks to all who contributed for some great flies that will absolutely get fished this season, and many thanks to Kim for hosting. 🙂

That's why I like hosting swaps - my scrags can hide amongst  some fine ties!!🙃 Good luck on the water and you are most welcome!  y  swap sare simply a labor of love (and they keep me busy enough to keep my face off the post office walls!

Kim