Fly Tying
WWKimba

You Give Me the Woollies Swap

I am opening a 13th spot for this swap.  First, you will all STILL be tying 12 flies each (NOT 13!).  Steve (stabgnid) loves to tie but does not want flies back because he does not fish, so we all only need 12 flies each.

Next, we still have over 1 month open for registration which will help with this idea.

This is going to be a SPECIAL RESERVE spot open only to someone who is new to swaps/new to tying.  A try to get some more new faces into our swap programs.  If you have any questions/concerns please let me know, but I am going forward with this idea.

Kim

Got the first flies for this swap in today's mail - some mighty fine buggers from Chasing_Tails!  We are off to a nice start!

Kim

Got some fine flies from gadabout.  These flies are keeping the quality of this swap at a high level, nice job!

Kim

LAST DAY TO SIGN-UP FOR THE SPECIL OPENING!  We are looking for some new faces in our swaps.  To qualify for the special slot all you need be is 1) a newer tyer and/or 2) new to the fly swapping experience no matter how long you've tied flies.

Came home tonight, heard some whining in my mailbox, opened it up and low and behold!  The were a bunch of beautiful Golden Retrievers in there from chubert for the swap!  I'm scratching them each behind their ears as I'm writing this!!😉  Swap looks like the new year is starting off right.

Kim

I managed to send mine to the wrong address so when you get a set from Bryon Anderson mine will be in with his. He's being kind and fixing my screw up for me.