Fly Tying
Graham

Realistic Red Eared Turtle

HEY GRAHAM..........That is awesome.. B) B) ............So my master when do I start my jedi apprentice training

the force is strong with this one just needs some guidance form a master.. :hyst: :hyst: .......................you know I went to the dollar store last night and bought some foam to start the shell...........use the force ...........you are the realistic jedi master B)

When I seen Bud's challenge, I thought to myself "no way". Not only did you pull it off, I think it is one of the most creative realistics that I have seen you or anybody else tie. Truly great work.

I'm not sure to find any word to describe your art-flies Graham, my English is :unsure: ..., so I'll try to tell you in Spanish, which is no adjective too :dunno: .

thank you all for share your art-flies...!!

... MAGNIFICO E INCREIBLE TRABAJO GRAHAM...!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

great, now i am going to need stitches, i just cut my lip when my jaw hit the table.

i can do nothing more than shake my head in awe. That is amazing.

i'm at a lost for words

i hope some of you try this out. it would be great to see how others would approach the project and application of materials

graham has been gracous enough to take the first leap but theres alot of talent on this page so please feel free to dive in.

thanks graham for the great tutorial, i hope others will find inspiration to attempt this.

Bud

I evidently missed the sea horse; where is it? Anyone got a lik you could post for me. I'd appreciate it.

Ray

I have to say again what a great job you did on the turtle Graham. I can't stop comming back to the post to look at the pic's again and again. I'm really joyed for you that ya pulled it off so kick AZZ!! :headbang:

WoW!

Brent

If you would have posted only a photo of the finished turtle I would have had a hard time to belive that it was tied, and even with the steps by steps you posted it's still hard for my brain to comprehend that it's an artificial and not a real one. Probably the coolest and most realistic fly I have ever seen. True art! Just plain crazy....

Ulf

uuuuhhhh.......is there anyway to change my vote for Realistic Tyer Of The Year???? ;) :bugeyes: ;) :) :D .......

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: holy crap sticks that is awsome!!!!!!!!!!! :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

WOW....nice work graham!!!!

I never thought about trout eating baby turtles. Nor did I think I would ever see such a cool fly tied up so fast. The step by step pictures...well what can a guy say but thank you for sharing them.

Graham that is just amazing,You talent their are really no words to express some of your work.

tt

Wow, I feel honored to read and recieve so much support!!! I can't thank each of you enough, but I can say it helps push me forward, and I'll keep sharing my work. I get so much inspiration from fellow tyers and it makes me feel good when I can give back.

:cheers:

Graham

I should have time tomorrow night to finish the turtle, then I look forward to taking it to a pond to get some cool photos...