Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fontinalis

Classic Streamer Swap

My set of flies came today, already looked over the set 5-6 times so far. Great job everyone!!!!. This swap was a lot of fun and a learning experience to boot. Huge thanks to Andy for hosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vtflyhack

Mine were waiting in the mailbox when I got home tonight, and all I can say is WOW! I'm humbled.

Thanks for hosting Andy.

-- Bob

WOW :headbang: WOW :headbang: WOW :headbang: Mine were waiting for me when I got home on the 10th. I can't stop looking at them, the wife wants to frame them but I need to make some duplicates first, well try and make some duplicates :yahoo: Thanks to everyone who was involved in this.

Received flies today. WOW GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: INSPIRATIONAL. Not really suppose to fish with this these am I? Is there a fish worthy? :hyst: Think I'll hold off for awhile on getting them wet. Not quite cruel enough yet. :angry:

EVERYBODY Thanks for all the beautiful flies. I am humbled to say the least.

Andy: :headbang: Thank you for making it possible for me to receive such beauties. You are a great host and served us well.

All:

I want to thank all of you for participating in this swap. It was you the tyers that made this swap what it turned out to be. Hosting is easy, it's the tyers that do all the work and really make the swap a success.

Horseshoes:

I was waiting for you to post to let me know you received your flies. Wanted to make sure all my new friends in Canada received them. I feel you are very worthy of fishing them. Thanks for the kind words.

Andy

P.S. I will be hosting this swap again around the same time next year. Have a great fishing season and please wade safely