Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

How did you come up with your username??

given to me in HS by a brother and sister from Armenia....was the name of a teenage gang back home that had a similar wide open outlook on life....most of my close friends call me lunitic

Darrin

Roadkill comes from a project of mine many years ago to make a vise clamp for my steering wheel so I can tie in AC comfort at streamside. I made one for a friend and signed Roadkill Flytying Company on the back and attached a warning not to tie while driving. :rolleyes:

It also fit because of the many flies I have tied with roadkill.

IMGP1254.JPG

That thing is really cool!!

In an earlier incarnation, two guys who worked for me and I would periodically go bream fishing. We ultimately would tell cohorts that we were going "perchjerking". Need I say more about the origin of mine?

perchjerker

Its my name LOL that is my display name my handle is usually mrwizard96 I have used that handle for years. I got the nickname from a friend who called me Mr. Wizard all the time cause back when the internet was young I could find anything he wanted on there. This was before everything was actually on the internet. and the 96 comes from the fact that no one every chooses 96 so it worked for me at the time. Plus I started that job in 96 so it worked.

My initials are AGN and 54 is my favorite football player Zach Thomas' jersey number (I'm a huge Miami Dolphins fan)

Big Daddy was what I was known as when I was buying dope on the streets (for evidence, not personal use).....It just stuck for 18 years now. the boys back in the cell block still call me "Big Daddy".

It came from my best Friend's in Hight School I think it is because my last name is Gadsdon But I am not shire I never ask them. :blink: