Fly Tying
famill00

Bass Swap

Can you specify what you want as a Bass sized hook?

Something like that double bunny you are tying I would generally tie in a size 4 to 1/0, but it is totally up to you! The guidelines are so we don't get any micro flies for this one :)

-Forrest

'

Riffleriversteelheader had to drop out due to some family issues. Therefore, we need one more to fill this swap. First one with "I'm in" gets the last spot!

-Forrest

I'm In! I will tie a Bunny Leech or Double Bunny, not sure which yet.

Flyrodman,

Thanks for your quick reply. We have one double bunny already so if you could tie that leech that would be awesome! Thanks for joining! I see you are new here, so first, welcome! And second, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or contact me here.

-Forrest

welcome flyrodman! I too am tying a leech, but not a bunny leech, so no problems. Mine's just a "leechy" type thing i made up. Works good for bass, or panfish, in smaller sizes. I'm not sure yet but I'm gonna tie mine on either a size 4 or maybe a 6. (Probably a 4, but i'm not sure yet)

my poppers are done now and i was wondering what the address was so i can get them sent out. just need to tag em and get them in an envelope. thanks in advance,

Joman

i'm getting close to finished, only a few more to go. I have your address from the "bass swap club" so I may try to send them out together to save on postage. Then again I may not :)