Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa Swap time is here

A nicely wrapped package from St. Nick arrived today. Thanks for hosting and doing an excellent job at it.

I also received my package a couple of days ago and am just now finding time to post it. Thanks, Vicrider, for hosting. I now have my 1st wrapped gift under the tree. I will save it until later on Christmas Day evening, when I return from the activities of the day. I will have one last package to look forward to opening. I will sit down, take a deep breathe and in the hush at the end of a busy day, I will open my package slowly and spend some time enjoying the goodies inside. It is a great way to round out the Christmas festivities. YMMV, but it works for me.

Take care

BB

I could not wait when my package arrived yesterday and the patterns I received are AWESOME!!!

Thanks Vicrider for hosting and doing a great job!!

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas... Nicely wrapped package arrived in the mail. It's gonna be hard to wait until the 25th. Thanks for hosting! Amazing amount of work, and it's greatly appreciated!

Jburge It is good to hear you are not floating away.

Ha! Came pretty close. I could almost float my kayak in the backyard yesterday :-0