Fly Tying
breambuster

Trout Flies Invitational

I got mine on Saturday you guys rock. I love brook trout fishing and there are some patterns that I will be tying up to lure out a couple fat hogs from my local creeks. Thank you all for the great ties and BB thanks for hosting such a great swap.

Mine came over the weekend (I was out of town ... fishing). Thanks for telling us to check the bottom of the envelope. I missed that streamer the first time. Nice looking group of flies.

Good to hear from DavidHE, Riff, Troutguy and phg that you have all received your flies. That makes all of our national tyers except Jburge who have received your flies. And it will take a little while to hear from the international swappers. But it looks like most everyone has them by now. I think I remember that Jburge lives way out toward the Left Coast somewhere, so his set may take an extra day or two. Glad you guys are enjoying your flies. And phg, I'm glad you gave the envelope a second look. That one is a keeper, for sure.

Take care

BB

BB, flies have landed! Yes, I'm on the left coast, and have been away from picking up mail for a few days. All arrived in great shape, and in great form. A fantastic set of flies by all. Thanks for hosting, it was a LOT of fun!

My flies also landed today. A great set of flies. Hopefully next season I'll actually manage some fishing unlike this year and I can tie some copies then they can have a chance to prove themselves.

Now that Jburge, Piker20, Eide and Henrik Thomsen have received their flies, that means that everyone except Horseshoes has theirs. Strange that the shortest distance to travel of all of our International swappers, and with no oceans to cross, that Horseshoes should be the last to receive the flies. Horseshoes, you really need to check with those customs people at the border. With such a great set of flies for all of them to fish with, you might be a LONG time getting them!

Thanks to everyone for a GREAT swap. It was a joy to host for this one. You all are not only great tyers, but you are great swappers also.

Take care

BB

Sorry! I thought I posted last Thursday but obviously I hit the wrong button. Thanks for hosting bb. It has created a fabulous group of flies. Thanks to everyone for showing me how flies are meant to be tied.

Pictures are on its way, haven't forgot! I have just cleared my desk to do macro shots of 150 hooks for my site, so I need to get that done before I can rig up my macro box again :)