Fly Tying
breambuster

Trout Flies Invitational

Three things in this post, so don't stop reading too soon. First, Eide, you're flies arrived today, safe and sound. You guys ought to see this set. Hopefully, I'll get some time to try to make some pictures eventually, but I'm sure that won't be as nice as others will take. But anyway, Eide's flies are a matched set of 12! They are beautiful flies and each one is a clone of the others. A beautiful set! Thanks, Eide.

Second, DavidHE, it should be the same address. I've been here for 7 years. If the address you have is on Lancaster Hwy, we're good. if not, let me know and I will PM you.

Third, Henrik, I'll let you know when they arrive. Thanks for the "heads up" that they are in the mail

Take care

BB

Breambuster, I think I had a stupid moment today. I went to the post office and mailed flies for two other swaps but left the flies for this swap laying on my desk. I will get them in the mail in the morning as long as I don't forget to get out of bed or don't forget where I parked my car in the driveway. Too much work and not enough play dosn't make Tony a dull boy, it makes Tony an exhausted boy that would forget were his behind is if he wasn't sitting on it.

Tony, I can identify with everything you said about being tired and forgetful as a result. You don't have to explain any of it to me. Not a problem. Get them in the mail whenever you happen to think about them.

Take care

BB

Three things in this post, so don't stop reading too soon. First, Eide, you're flies arrived today, safe and sound. You guys ought to see this set. Hopefully, I'll get some time to try to make some pictures eventually, but I'm sure that won't be as nice as others will take. But anyway, Eide's flies are a matched set of 12! They are beautiful flies and each one is a clone of the others. A beautiful set! Thanks, Eide.

Second, DavidHE, it should be the same address. I've been here for 7 years. If the address you have is on Lancaster Hwy, we're good. if not, let me know and I will PM you.

Third, Henrik, I'll let you know when they arrive. Thanks for the "heads up" that they are in the mail

Take care

BB

Thanks! Looking forward to see the rest of them!

Breambuster: I cannot send you any more private messages, got picture of that set

Sorry, Eide, didn't know my Inbox was full. I've made some room there so my PM Inbox should be wide open again. Eide, if you would like to post your picture of your set here, please go right ahead. I'm going to try to find some time, at some point, to make some pictures of some of the other sets which I will post here as well.

Breambuster, mine are on their way. I tied the Red Quills like I said and I also tied some parachute flies. I came up with the parachute flies a good while back and decided to tie some more for this swap. Maybe I should shy away from these swaps because I am giving away a lot of my secret little fly patterns. I'm just kidding of course. I like to share with others because I like to come across new patterns myself.

Take Care,

Tony

Well, Guys, I am in a position to relieve some hearts & minds today. So here we go.

First, we have a VERY nice set of parachute dry flies from Henrik Thomsen, AND a nice little box with some really SWEET flies as extras which are VERY much appreciated. Now, all I've got to do is find some time to use them. Thanks, much, Henrik.

Next, my neighbor's flies, which we missing over the weekend, have arrived. Troutguy lives in the next town to the North of me; the Big City, while I live in a rural community just outside a small village. Troutguy has tied a beautiful set of dry flies for us and you're going to love it when you see it. And there are MORE extras from Troutguy. Boy, I am really adding to my fly box today.

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, my dear friend, Netabrookie has tied two flies for all of us. One is a parachute, but a different color scheme from Henrik's and a traditional dry fly. AND, even MORE extras. WooHoo! And if you've ever swapped with Netabrookie, you know that he does some awesome work as well, and these are certainly no exception to that! VERY nice set of flies.

Just a reminder that I will be out of town next week, but I'll make arrangements to have all my mail held at the Post Office until I return, so your flies should be safe if they arrive here next week.

Thanks Guys!

BB