Fly Tying
Dubs

Articulated Nymph Swap

Last 2 are reported to be here soon, I expect them any day. No mail today so I was going to see what tomorrow brings.

I will get them turned around asap

Was hoping I would get the mail and be able to get these back out, but not yet

Tyme Keeper yours are here safe

One more still finding it's way

Thanks for everyone's patience, I'll divvy them up and get them out quickly I promise

Joseph russell if you have a tracking # may want to check and make sure everything's kosher.

Vicrider had an unexpected rts for seemingly no reason... speaking of did they find their way back to you?

No such luck. I had one RTS in the Christmas swap because I screwed up an addy It had been mailed something like Dec.5th. I got the return package back near the end of January so I haven't given up hope. There is a number to call since I'd like to get those flies back but I hate calling any service # today with the automated phone systems we have everywhere. Sit there and listen to menus for 10 minutes, keep hitting buttons, then finally get a loud screech, a beep, and another message telling you all representative are either helping customers, drinking coffee, out in the yard for a cigarette, in the bathroom with a newspaper, or having the daily water cooler bullchit session. Your hold time is approximately 20 minutes, and if you decide to try to wait through their horrendous hold music you will probably get another screech, a beep, then cutoff at 15 minutes. Worse yet is you set the phone on the table on speaker, get up to get a drink of water, and hear someone finally come on, say hello a couple of times and hangup while you're screaming to wait.

Dubs I have no number for them if they have not made it they may have been lost in mail system I can try and knock another set out . But just send tem out as its holding everyone back .

I'd feel pretty bad if they show up the day after I send them all out. If they do I'll still get you a set back and use yours as a bonus the next time I decide to host.

Will hope for them tomorrow morning, but hate to say after 10 days they may be in limbo somewhere. Either way I will get them split up and back out