Fly Tying
Dubs

Articulated Nymph Swap

This is why I pay the extra for insurance, it makes the PO keep track of the package. If they get lost on the return I am only out a set. But if they get lost going to the swap everyone looses out.

All flies are sorted and packaged for shipping in the morning

I took pics of the flies, so sorry if anyone wants to wait til they get theirs to see them

From Adam Saarinen:

Adam2.jpg

also from Adam:

Adam1.jpg

from DavidHE:

David.jpg

from Stabgnid:

Steve1.jpg

also from Stabgnid:

Steve2.jpg

from Jacktjl:

Jacktjl2.jpg

also from Jacktjl:

Jacktjl1.jpg

from flytire:

flytire.jpg

from tyme keeper:

tyme.jpg

from Fishing Bob Nelson:

Bob.jpg

Mine:

Dubs.jpg

EDIT From Vicrider:

Vic.jpg

EDIT From josephcsylvia:

Joe.jpg

there may be another fly or two included from generous swappers as a bonus

Looking forward to those but kind of feel left out on the pics. I thought you said the second set got there? Oh well, they're basically the same as the pic on page 2 of the first set I sent. Actually, I only count eight flies in your pics. I know more people show up as received on the front page.

Ah! Vic I took pics from my set and yours was with the "extras" it was getting late I guess haha.
Should be 11 pics there now, I'll get yours too

gotta get a pic of josephcsylvia's also

EDIT Added pics from Vicrider and josephcsylvia

should be 13 pics

Those are all great looking flies. Really neat to see all the different styles and ideas. The first one from Adam takes the "most unique" prize, I think.

Mine can be trimmed down or even more junk pulled out of it. It's the Kraken dubbing from the Dungeon and is a heck of a mix but maybe too much going on for that fly. The dubbing in itself makes a complete Bugger body when spun in a looser loop than I did for the nymphs. Looking at the first flies on page 2 and these I should have take time to put some shuck tail on but after one set didn't make it I just wanted to get other there in time. Unlike you guys who are always messing with those persnickety stuck up trout my 'gills and crappies are not so selective. Fuzzy, looks like a bug, fits in my mouth, I'll eat it.

Looks like a cased caddis to me, Vic. Also looks like the kind of buggy thing even finicky bass will eat.

Hey Adam, grayling have always been on a bucket list for me. I've caught Atlantic, Chinook, Coho, and Humpback Salmon. Lake, brook, brown, rainbow, cutthroat trout. Steelhead, Kamloops, Sebago browns for the big lake run, and tiger and splake hybrids. Probably a few other offshoot species in there to boot but the two fish I've always wanted to see fresh in my net are Golden Trout and Grayling. Unfortunately altitude and travel limitations are probably not going to give me a shot at those two.

And in saltwater, which I've never even seen let along fished, I have a lot of dream fish but the number one of all would be the dolphin/dorado/Mahi Mahi. If I caught and landed one of those I might have that thing cleaned, butchered and in the pan before I remember to take the hook out. My all time favorite saltwater fish to eat from the fish market, just imagine how great they must be fresh, and I'm told they rival almost any other fish freshly caught for beauty and color.

Mahi are beautiful first out of the water, they do loose their color relatively quickly once in the ice chest, very fun and easy to catch school sized fish on fly once you locate some floating debris! The best fresh fish ive eaten was a small tuna that once onboard the captain cut a chunk out of and a mate brought out the soy sauce!