Fly Tying
Dubs

Articulated Nymph Swap

Got Adam's and DavidHE today

Everyone has done an excellent job!

Dubs, ya' better PM your address again. Just ran the tracking # to see why you didn't have mine yet and it shows them in your town on the 25th but then says return to sender. Don't know what I screwed up on addy but will need to wait and bit and hope they show up back here. I'll give them until next Monday and if they don't show I'll do a marathon tie session and get them to you on time. Thought I was way early but didn't work out that way.

Heck, I even had the pic of what I tied on the second page. Don't know if I'd dupe that or not if they come back too late. It was time consuming involving loops and trimming on both parcels. Might just punk out if I have to do another set. Especially if I don't shake the bug that hit me just about the time the board got hit. Today I went through 2 boxes of Puffs and nose is glowing red like Rudolph's and cringes when it see another Kleenex coming. Should just put a spigot on it and periodically drain it since it is just dripping freely for two days even with an overdose of pills to stop it.

Oh, the post office can be fickle... on the upside I did get a nice package from jacktjl today

vicrider hopefully they will get back to you in a day or so, if they are rts they should be en route

I'm tying The killer Nymph 1/2 way done going to try and finish up tomorrow !!!

Steve-stabgnid

Dubs, I finished up a second set and sent them out today. The missing set, which I can honestly say was better in my eye, will show up tomorrow. Well, they're all marked and ready to set aside for a different swap.

Nick

Well we appreciate your effort to getting a set in to me.

There is one member I have not yet heard back from, but assuming he will complete his also, we seem to be on track.

Ok I got them done I also be a little something extra too !!! I will be going to the Post Office today..

Steve-stabgnid

Dubs, I finished up a second set and sent them out today. The missing set, which I can honestly say was better in my eye, will show up tomorrow. Well, they're all marked and ready to set aside for a different swap.

Nick

I bet they will be great flies Nick and I look forward to getting one.

vicrider, got yours safe and sound today. thanks for the speedy reties, hope the originals at least get back to you.

Steve, also got your other set today, thanks to you as well.

Good to hear, thanks Joe

Haven't been able to reach Tyme Keeper

He hasn't been logged in recently to read PMs...