Fly Tying
breambuster

Skill Builder Series Final Round

Jmckaughan's flies arrived today. A Parahopper, and MAN, this is one awesome fly. I would LOVE to learn to tie this one. I can see all kinds of fish chasing this fly. Thanks, Jmck... for some great work.

Take care

BB

Hey guys. Should be finished mine tonight. This is a fly I still struggle with so I'm keeping it simple.

If you can send me your address BB that would be great. Thank you.

PS. 8 down as I write this.

Mine hit the mail today. No one else asked so I've got some little guys in there for IdahoRC to try and get on a hook.

L'il Dave's flies arrived today from half-way around the world! Very nicely tied, and I think he said that he used Tasmanian Devil hackle! Or something like that. :-) Thanks for the extras, Dave.

Take care

BB

L'il Dave's flies arrived today from half-way around the world! Very nicely tied, and I think he said that he used Tasmanian Devil hackle! Or something like that. :-) Thanks for the extras, Dave.

Take care

BB

Platypus nose hairs, perhaps.

Haha!

Nothing quite so exotic. I just hope they are up there with the standard of others in the swap. Finally getting reasonably consistent with them atleast :)

I think I sent my flies a month ago? Many weeks ago anyway. I have a lot of faith in the Post Office. I just assumed they made it safe and sound.