Fly Tying
FlatsRoamer

Pseudo Hair

Why do my threads almost always morph into something else lol

Well in this case it's because after the two comments telling you to type something your looking for into Google it's original point is completely taken care of. Don't want posts to get off topic post a topic worth a few people answering back to. Like Joe's test thread with no response needed one person said something goofy and it blew up.

Not to mention that if one particular synthetic were to not be available any longer there must be about a dozen others that will work. So it's not worth the panic call to begin with. I was at Bears Den a week ago Sat, the number of synthetics in the place are overwhelming and many of them can cross for another from what I could see. I did settle on some I liked and some plain old marabou too.

The thing I managed to walk out of the place without after some careful consideration was a full Hungarian Partridge skin, it was a beauty but I decided it was not why I was there. When it comes to naturals though, the difference between packages matters. One might be awesome the next junk, syths aren't like that so much. And if you get the wrong thing/something that doesn't measure up, you're out a whopping $4 vs $40.

As Vicente stated ... a post with no real "discussion" value is bound to transform ... or die off into the masses of other threads that get left behind.

Most posts that ask a question will get a good answer relatively quickly. Question answered ... thread ended.

If it's a debated subject, it goes on for a while and can be quite educational ... until someone takes umbrage and it all goes to hell.

If someone sees some humor in the question or the answers, THEN it "morphs" into a thread like this one. We all need to let off steam, and as long as no one is being harassed, it's good to do so once in a while. ... until someone takes umbrage and it all goes to hell.

Fortunately, this site is filled with people who are slow to take offense. That's a compliment, people!

blah blah blah.....

Fortunately, this site is filled with people who are slow blah blah blah....

Just who are you calling slow? LOL

Probably true most of the time heavynets! I do love my blue colar workman sports drink! But cos' i never drink & drive! And very often have the opatunity while while fishing, only happens while i'm on a trip where i'm sleeping somewhere! But true, i love it!