Fly Tying
breambuster

Your Favorite Bluegill (Bream) Fiy.

Michael, as mod in this section it is my responsibility to react to members who don't fulfill requirements on swaps. I, and others, do realize there are things that can interfere with plans and though you are right that it is on you for this swap, sometimes things get out of our control. You have been a long term member and I have other flies of yours from swaps I'm sure and this will not get you a ban from future swaps. That has been an action taken in cases of people who jump in, then do not respond or participate or let anyone know what is going on. Just let us know after you've made a successful move and will be able to again meet the requirements of a swap. Moving is a bitch and I've done it a few times and very seldom things ever go smoothly.

Actually, I sent in a combo set of flies with a hopper and a dropper so a full set of flies should be coming.

foambug

nobody should get banned because of life events

continued negligence would be a different story

dont worry about it

participate in the future when all is well

the last banning of swappers was way back in 2012

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=15839

if you host a swap and steal all of the flies then you shoul be banned. instantly!

I agree with vicrider and foambug; life events shouldnt get you banned only situations where you are in a swap and dont give any type of notice at all or especially situations where you host a swap and keep all of the flys.

As vicrider says, it's his decision ... he is the moderator for this forum.

Personally, I think you should be banded. Nothing fancy, just a little leather band like a necklace, some bells on it so you can't sneak up on birds and squirrels ...

That's how we punish the outdoor cats !!!

Oh, wait ... it's "banned" ?

Never mind.

Have fun moving.

foambug, I sympathize with the rare situation but have had PMs you've messed up at least 3 other swaps. I think it is time you take break from swaps for awhile and contact me or Mike Chell before you enter another swap. Sorry it came to this but it is not your first time creating a problem in a swap.

Nick

Srry guys for being late but life got in the way I sent them out 3/29 I already had them boxed up and felt bad about being late so yesterday I spent yesterday tying an extra fly for everyone Fly #1 Black Pennel on a #12 Fly #2 a black Elk hair caddis on a #14

Steve-stabgnid

Those should work well Stabgnid, i usually dont target Panfish but I do target Rio Grande Cichlids on that we have here on occasion and they are fun to catch and always have had luck with wet flys and Elk Hair Caddis

Rht95’s flies arrived on Friday, I think, and they look good. Stabgnid’s flies should be here Monday or Tuesday. I will try to get them back out in the mail ASAP. Water temps here are in the upper 50’s, and so Panfish are moving in to their bedding areas now. Good fishing is at hand.

Take care

BB

Stabgnid’s flies arrived yesterday, very nicely done, and I’m getting them divided up and ready to go back in the mail. Stabgnid, check your PM box.

BB

The flies are in the mail. You should have them by Friday or Saturday. Thanks to all for participating. A new swap will be posted later today. Keep an eye for it. "TOPWATER HAIR!" Vicente, check your PM box.

Take care

BB