Fly Tying
breambuster

Your Favorite Bluegill (Bream) Fiy.

Sorry Guys. I’ve been meaning to post this. Both Ekucolonel’s and Fishingbobnelson’s flies are here. Dflanagan, I can make a photo if you would like, but first, check out this link for pictures and article by our very own Flytire.

http://flytyingnewandold.blogspot.com/2015/10/stump-lake-damsel_31.html

BB

Flies are in the mail this morning.

Side question, would it be possibly to get a picture of norms damselfly? Looking for a new one to ad to the rotation.

MqH5S6s.jpg

Hey Guys,

Just got back from spending a few days with the family in the Smokies. This is the kind of thing we get to do about once a year or less, but it’s great when we can all be together.

But I’m home again and it’s back to a normal routine. While I was gone, Dflanagan’s flies arrived and they are really nice. Another great addition to this swap. Thanks, Dflanagan!

Atxdiscgolfer, I’m heading for the PM site now.

BB

BB they are in the mail expected for Monday delivery. Wish I lived closer I'd be happy to help you with the home project.

Thanks, Cphubert!

Vicente’s flies arrived today. It will be fun trying these out. Thanks, Vicente!

Take care

BB

Cphubert’s flies arrived on Monday and they are very nice. A great pattern well tied. Another great addition to this set.

Take care

BB

I have some bad news.....I can't get to my flies....why....because they are in storage.....as I am moving to a new residence.....I know this is my absentmindness....I have no excuses.....I do understand that this error will get me banned...which sux but I do understand..an if I was the miester I would ban me as well....

With respect and humble apologise..

I am sorry,

Michael ( foambug)Hackwith