Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

Crayfish & Co. Swap

I sent both "Chell's Panfish Attractors" (which are my go to fly for the last several years) and the "Ugly Big Brothers" (which I won't fish, preferring the 'original') that I tied up the first try.

Please don't "save" them ... fish with them. If they work, and/or you lose it, let me know, I'll send another or two.

Bryon, please keep the two extra Panfish Attractors for your efforts.

KIMG0071.JPG

I sent both "Chell's Panfish Attractors" (which are my go to fly for the last several years) and the "Ugly Big Brothers" (which I won't fish, preferring the 'original') that I tied up the first try.

Please don't "save" them ... fish with them. If they work, and/or you lose it, let me know, I'll send another or two.

Bryon, please keep the two extra Panfish Attractors for your efforts.

attachicon.gif KIMG0071.JPG

Thanks MIke! looking forward to sticking some slab bluegills on your Panfish Attractors come spring :)

A dozen, ready for the mail! Ties the claws long, feel free to trim them if your fish prefer smaller claws!

Those look great dogfacedoc! PM sent :)

I'm racing the deadline but will get them out tomorrow for sure. Would have gone today but everyone gets a holiday except us retired guys.

I'm racing the deadline but will get them out tomorrow for sure. Would have gone today but everyone gets a holiday except us retired guys.

Ahh dang forgot about that was going to head to the po today too.

I'll let you know when they get here guys. :)

Somewhere between Richmond, VA and Bryon's house. Whichever is closest to that route ... that's the one. (is my guess)