Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

13th Annual Opening Day Swap -- We Are Full

Since jburge had to drop out for the first time ever, due to a family emergency, are you guys OK with me giving him the extra set?  I can randomly divide them back to you if you prefer.

Flies are in the mail.  PM me if you want tracking number.  Thanks to all for making this another great opening day swap.  I think there is a fly in this assortment for just about any fishing situation.  Tight Lines to one and all, Bob

Wife sent me a picture of return package she pulled from the PO box today.  Looking forward to ripping it open when I get back off of travel!

Well, I just finished lunch with the man, the myth, the legend, fishingbob himself. I walked away with a great set of flies. And what can I say? Thank you, thank you, to Bob for being such a great swapmeister, and to each of you who tied for this swap. I am grateful and very much appreciate your kind words and care as our family is walking through some difficult waters right now. No better group of folks around! Simply amazing.

Flies arrived today thanks for hosting this cool swap, seeing what others consider as their opening day flies was neat 

Thank you to our host and all who contributed.  Looking over the collection which arrived this evening in anticipation of opening day.