Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

FREE fly tyer magazines in .pdf format

i have the following issues of fly tyer magazine in a .pdf format. (they were legally purchased as a digital subscription from the magazine)

if you would like copies please pm me with your email address and i'll send you all 4 issues. free

please no pick and choose. all issues or none ;)

i will send emails to multiple respondants at a time so please dont wait for instant delivery

summer 2011

summer_zpsg1wib6xs.jpg

autumn 2011

autumn_zps7wymxzm1.jpg

winter 2011

winter_zpsfqe8bpf0.jpg

spring 2012

spring_zpsxnnrz2uf.jpg

Looks like there's some good information in those.

Please add me to the list!

Thank you.

Speaking of Fly Tyer magazine; after looking thru the latest issue, I think that they're going to change the name to Lure Maker. Tried to contact Mr Klausmeyer, but their site is rejecting new registrations. I'm not a total purist, but some of the stuff from the Summer 2107 issue is really pushing the envelope (which is probably the next thing you'll see in a pattern there: an envelope). Anyone else agree? Or am I just out of touch?

Thanks, Bob H

They always chancge it up Bob, which in my opinion is great. I have been subscribing since 2013 and trust me it is nice to see a change from nymphs,dries,emergers, and midges which is 85% of what they cover