Fly Tying

Hatches Magazine Has ARRIVED!!!

The premiere issue of Hatches Magazine was announced nine long months ago and it has been quite an adventure to reach this point. I am ecstatic that after all of this time I can finally announce the premiere issue has been delivered and is ready for shipping!

Finally, I can sit back and see what months of planning, preparation and hard work has produced and I can honestly say it has exceeded my expectations and hopes. From cover to cover the magazine is FILLED with high-quality articles and beautiful photography that span a massive 96 pages.

Firstly, I have to thank the writers, they did a fantastic job. Some of the articles fill over 10 pages and contain over 6,000 words. There is no doubt that our writers took advantage of the creative freedom we gave them and really came through with some amazing articles. I also have to thank all of the help I have received along the way. People like Sean Murphy, Nick Pujic and Al Beatty really made this possible.

I also must thank all of the people that pre-ordered an advanced copy of the premiere issue knowing it may take several months for their copy to arrive. Please be patient over the next couple of weeks while I catch up on shipping all of them out.

For everyone that has been waiting for the magazine to arrive before ordering I can officially say that the premiere issue of Hatches is HERE.

For ordering information visit: http://www.hatchesmagazine.com

IPB Image

Awesome! This will be my first fly tying and/or fishing book purchase! I look forward to receiving it. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making this happen!

Fantastic, Will!!

Can't wait to get mine. I have a feeling that I'm going to be ordering a couple more copies for friends and our TU Aucion next spring.

Guys, I couldn't believe my eyes when this showed up from the printers. Will did such a great job and I think everyone who has ordered one so far is in for quite a surprise. Without doubt, this is an impressive publication and yet another fine feather in the FTF community's cap!

Great going to everyone involved!

Cheers,

Puj

Congrats Will and Nick. I know you guys put your heart and soul into the mag and I'm sure it'll exceed all of our expectations as well.

Waiting anxiously...

I got my copy :headbang:

You guys did a great job !

Its just full of information .

Thanks to all involved .

Leaky Waders :cheers:

NUMBER 756... I can't wait for my copy to arrive..This isnt fly tying ..It's ART!!!

Hi Will & Nick,

Wow! The cover looks great and the low-res pdf files I saw earlier also looked great. I look forward to my copy AND I'll see you both in Denver. I'll be there all day Sunday and part of Monday. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

It is supposed to have some great articles in it.