Fly Tying

2008 FTOTY - Let the Voting Begin!!

The voting booth is now closed, it will take me a day or so to tally the votes and make sure each fly won legitametly.

The voting booth is now closed, it will take me a day or so to tally the votes and make sure each fly won legitametly.

The amount of work you put into this must be staggering. Even though i did not enter a fly i want to thank you for all that work. It was fun trying to pick out the best fly and taught me to critique my own better. Thank-you for a great job on a great event. It was very interesting and entertaining.

Yes Thank you very much Will For every think you put into this contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyrite (Glen Dayton)

Will once again you did the work of 20 to pull this off! And I just wanted to be sure that while you are counting the votes that you received the extremely enormous, large, gigantic wooden crate of 100 dollars bills I sent you. I had to send it common carrier. Anyway. Have fun counting!!!!

Lets five Will a big round of applause!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

So what all is included with the second round of voting???? Is it the winners of all the categories and re vote on them?

tyrite (Glen Dayton)

Tic Tok,,,Tic Tok....Tic Tok,,,,Tic Tok,,,Tic tok

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I can't beleive that I over looked this post until now :wallbash: Is there a chance that there may be a gallery of the submitted flies for our viewing pleasure?