Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

The Eastern Swap

Houndog they arrived and they are beauts. :headbang: :headbang: Thank you for the gifts like the other swappers you are too generous. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

yellow bomber No I haven't. If I don't by the end of the evening then I'll consider them a no show and put out everything when all is in. I will make up for the 2 missing. I just want everyone to just have fun in anticipation of the flies. I'll update tommorrow.

Awesome, I've got a few more to send to anyway, in the rush on gettin out the flies earlier I forgot to toss in the few treats i had here for ya!

Horseshoes

Although I am certainly anxious for my box of bugs, I don't mind waiting a few more days. It seems odd about Fontinalis, but it looks like he hasnt been on the site in a few weeks.

As you know I'm a patient person. The flies should have been here :j_k: Seriously though, if you need a few more days that's fine with me.

As you know I'm a patient person. The flies should have been here :j_k: Seriously though, if you need a few more days that's fine with me.

Ditto for me ... :headbang:

Ditto for me ... :headbang:

Same here, no big rush Horseshoes

I got exams all next week. Wouldnt have time to fish those flies anyway :wallbash: I got all the time in the world. B)

:dunno: geez guys I am really sorry for the delay; hopefully they show up soon.

:dunno: geez guys I am really sorry for the delay; hopefully they show up soon.

I think the Canadian Border Patrol monitor the FTF Fly Swap Formun to see what's coming their way :nono:. The Border Patrol Agents then claim to throw our packages out, when they come across the boarder do to Customs Violations; they then open them distribute the flies amongst themselves and go Fly Fishing :devil2: The agents then blame the Postal Workers since they are an easy target :innocent: Just saying a lot of flies disappear when they hit the boarder :whistle:

The kicker is Rich that I live in Canada, I'm in Ontario and it's cheaper for me to mail flies to California than it is for me to do a swap in Canada. Canada Post sucks. I sent these ones Air to the east coast and with return postage it was almost $20. I need to get thinner tins that will go through the stupid slot they have up here. If it doesn't fit in the slot they jack up the price.

ibian they got here and yes you need to get a thinner box. save the $$$ for materials. You tied some beauties. :headbang: