Fly Tying
atroutbum2

dry fly swap

Still wondering where we are at on this swap. Not trying to be a pest, just eager to see the flies.

Sounds great. Thanks for handling this swap.

Got my flies in yesterday's mail, and wow! This is a mighty fine set. There's nothing like going to the mailbox and picking up a new box of flies. Thanks to all, and thanks Joe for hosting.

John

The flies arrived here today. What a great bunch of flies! Thanks to all who participated and to the swapmeister.

I found mine in the mailbox this morning...guess i never checked it yesterday.

Great flies evey-one. Thank-you to all and a GREAT BIG pat on the back to our swap miester...Thank-you, atroutbum2

The package was found today! Thanx everyone for the nice set of flies..... can't wait to try them over here in Europe

Europe?!?!? The flies have made it to Europe already and here I am in Canada and still have'nt seen them....Canada Post you SUCK!!!!

I honestly believe it would have been faster for me to hitchhike to Pittsburgh and actually meet our swapmeister, then hitchhike home, and still beat Canada Post... :hyst:

Finally received my flies today...and I loved them all...some really nice flies here, I'll be doing a lot of copying. Every fly I receive from a swap goes into my slowly growing shadow box. Thanks for a great swap ya'll!