Fly Tying
eastern fly

Articulated Trout Streamers

Of the 2 sets out, one is on the way. I sent a PM to the other swapper. If I don't hear from him by the time they come I will get them ready to ship. If needed what do you all want to do with the extra fly?

Kevin

I figured that while we are waiting I would post a pictures of my contribution, designed by me. Used mostly at the base of dams in white. It heavy, it's fluffy and my girl named it Squishy! Hope you guys enjoy

post-51363-0-99674400-1457952359_thumb.jpg

I figured that while we are waiting I would post a pictures of my contribution, designed by me. Used mostly at the base of dams in white. It heavy, it's fluffy and my girl named it Squishy! Hope you guys enjoy

I got the new email. It worked. Thanks I also have heard from both that are out. One is on the way the other isn't yet.

Kevin

Cool fly! ...Not to get off topic, but it looks like a piece of briar behind that fly...are you a pipe smoker??

Igotwood, that is a piece of burl redwood I have for making reel seat spacers. I have accumulated a few different nice pieces like this to use for spacers. I do enjoy a pipe occasionally, but cannot say I spend a lot of time with one. I did a few years ago but a nice (to me)Peterson pipe, it's really makes a nice fishing companion