Fly Tying
eastern fly

Articulated Trout Streamers

I'm mailing mine today. Sorry to take so long. I finished them about two weeks ago, but let me tell you how much I hate the post office....I'd rather be locked in a room full of rattlesnakes, than make a post office visit...

I just got mine out today even though I like the PO here and had them done on Monday. I've been as sick as the board though and finally sent them with wife to PO and get the streamers and a couple of other things sent.

Done! Please inbox me an address....

I got you flies. Very well done. I seen your return address. I spent 6 months in Bath, ME when I was on the Haliburton.

Kevin

Done! Please inbox me an address....

I got you flies. Very well done. I seen your return address. I spent 6 months in Bath, ME when I was on the Haliburton.

Kevin

Awesome! I was one of the last crew onboard Enterprise. I'm just wrapping up a recruiting tour now, and headed to USS Gerald Ford some time within the next two months or so.

I just got mine out today even though I like the PO here and had them done on Monday. I've been as sick as the board though and finally sent them with wife to PO and get the streamers and a couple of other things sent.

I got your flies. I like them, where did you get the eyes? I need more.

Kevin

Thanks. JS Stockard has been one of my most favorable in past and these are big eyes without a big bunch of weight.

http://www.jsflyfishing.com/hareline-aluminum-sea-eyes

I got the stick on eyes there to and overlaid them with Crystal UV but I got some great eyes for Fly Tyers Dungeon in a big package deal and may begin checking them out more.

Thanks. JS Stockard has been one of my most favorable in past and these are big eyes without a big bunch of weight.

http://www.jsflyfishing.com/hareline-aluminum-sea-eyes

I got the stick on eyes there to and overlaid them with Crystal UV but I got some great eyes for Fly Tyers Dungeon in a big package deal and may begin checking them out more.

ok I have seen these but never pulled the trigger to get some. What size did you use?

Kevin

Ill most likely be tying a circus peanut if no one is going to or some sort of sculpin

What color? I'll make sure I don't tie the same ones, but I think I was going olive...

Not part of this swap but have enjoyed seeing the flies. Sm, when you get all the flies would you mind posting a photo of all the flies together? I'm going to have to tie some more...

Thanks

Not part of this swap but have enjoyed seeing the flies. Sm, when you get all the flies would you mind posting a photo of all the flies together? I'm going to have to tie some more...

Thanks

If someone drops out I will let you know and I will try to post some pics.

Kevin