Fly Tying
m_grieb

Bass Creations

PJ2 i have not received your flies and cannot send you a pm for some reason. Let me know whats goin on. I really wanna get these flies out soon

Thanks

Matt

Hey Matt-Steve is on top of this one now buddy.I'd shoot him a PM as well

Sorry guys been under the weather sent fly's out today..

Steve-stabgnid

Matt:

There were some serious issues with my puter. ( held hostage and randsomed) Im sorry you havent been able to get in touch. I have sent the flys if you havent recieved them yet as you state then, you can either wait till Tuesday july 5 or let me know here so I can send a replacement, I have endless stuff im tying or you can send out the flies without me.

No problem PJ2, just wanted to know your status. glad they were sent. as of now, there is only one set that has not been mailed to me. ii will get on it and hopefully the flies will be out sometime next week. Thanks for the patience guys, I really appreciate it.

Matt

Well i have made the decision that if i do not hear from riff or pj2 by tomorrow, i will send the flies out and youwill get two back of your own. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Matt

Keep the extras of mine if you want them Matt or send em out to others in the swap.

Same here & Thx. for hosting also

Ok to be fair with everyone, i will take all of the extras and sort them out randomly and give them back to Y'all. Thanks for the patience and they will be mailed out monday/tuesday.

Thanks

Matt