Fly Tying
m_grieb

Bass Creations

Vic,apologies if I seem ignorant to the ways of the swap and all.Its been quite some time since I have participated in one.

No sweat Zip, I'd just hate to see the swap called for lack of one tier. And I wish SM would update the front page and let us know we're there so it can fire up a little incentive. And seeing one to fill often draws that last guy into the fold.

Agreed

Way to take the initiative,buddy!I feel more optimistic about this one now

Hello everyone, my apologies for the delay. life has been busy with 50 hours a week at work and a drift boat build taking place. the front page is updated and it looks like we are full if we count the second batch that Mike has generously offered. However, if a twelfth person would like to join, let me know and I will scratch you in so Mike doesn't have to lose 2 dozen.

Thanks for your patience guys, let me know if you have any more questions.

Also, please note that my address has changed so if you have been in a swap of mine before, do not use the address you used in the past. I will send you my current address per request.

Matt

However, if a twelfth person would like to join, let me know and I will scratch you in so Mike doesn't have to lose 2 dozen.

I'm sending in two dozen regardless of the head count just cause I'm such a nice guy.

;)

Thanks for the update Matt!Hope all is well!

Matt-PM sent

Anyone have an addy?