Fly Tying
vicrider

Happy to run Christmas Box Swap again

Sounds good and people looking forward to SW flies. Sounds like a mix of anything is great for you. 56 species on the fly is amazing. I'm lucky if I' much past a dozen.

Santa

Tracking #:
        9374 8899 2700 0104 1458 47

Yours will be one of the first to go out C_T. It's heading for Australia. Li'lDave's items have arrived and there is a SW set you should be able to use up on clients who you take out and he's also getting a trout set since he has a trout trip planned and hopefully post will get them there before his trip. For those who are familiar with David I checked with him and he is not in the area that is flooding so bad but the after effects are causing problems for all of Australia.

Seems like nature is throwing curve balls at a lot of the countries right now and we're all looking for a change-up. A big mess of moisture is heading up from the Gulf through TX and a big cold air mass is sliding down from Canada and where they meet is sure to produce nasty weather and we even have tornado watch talked about this late in the year.

Just got an order of some double barrel popper heads delivered from Mad River Outfitters.  I've got a few larger "bass" flies tied up and in the fly box to be sent, but wanted to also include a handful of poppers.  Hope to have them headed your way mid-next week (depending on how deer hunting goes this weekend).

Santa's Elfs should be busy Monday. Several on there way for Monday. Looking forward to them.

Santa

A fantastic set and box C_T. I have them listed on front page they're in and waiting to be wrapped. We have some real quality flies and boxes this year as always and people have been generous with their extras so everyone will get some stocking stuffers this time around.

Santa