Fly Tying
Inconnu

Challenge #11

Well, I received a mysterious pm today from the swapmeister that stated I'm fishing a pool with both trout and suckers visible in it. What a relief, I have direct experience with both of those species. :lol: I think I'll focus on the suckers. :hyst: :j_k: Also curious, though, whether anyone else has received a similar pm and whether they're tying for the same or some other fish species. . . .

-- Mike

For most of you folks, it won't be anything out of the ordinary, but I thought a PM was needed, the only one who got a bit of a twist was Faster Fish, but it isn't a bad twist. I suppose species really isn't that important, more a formality. :)

SO, I'm to tie a nymph out of a lei? :wallbash: Has being in the Great White North afected the gray matter? :hyst: Oh well this is a challenge swap soooooooooooooo, Bring it on :boxing:

Randy, you are looking into a deeper backwater on a salmon river. There are obviously a few salmon resting before their next run up the river, but there are also quite a few cutthraots, they are annoying the salmon by bumping them to try and make them dislodge a few eggs.....

This is the message that I got. I can feel the wheels turning in my head. If you all where here, you could see the smoke comming out my ears to prove that I am thinkin' hard. Now all I have to do is receive that pescky package and I will be on my way to a cutthraot dinner. BTW are there any chives growing next to this river?

Looks like we all got something different.I got trout mixed with afew salmon resting in a backwater.I'll wait for my package before deciding.

Ashley

Just got my pm. Caddis hatching with feeding on all stages inclding spent wings. Don't limit it to them if you see something else. Do caddis fall spent wing or jusy mayflies and tricos? :help:

Just got my pm. Caddis hatching with feeding on all stages inclding spent wings. Don't limit it to them if you see something else. Do caddis fall spent wing or jusy mayflies and tricos? :help:

Yes they do but in a much untidier way

Ashley

Hi folks. I just clarified the postage question I was asked by a couple of you. I know it sort of gets lost in my long winded explanation of the swap. As long as they are in the mail by Dec.15/06. I may be a little optomistic about getting them back by Christmas because of mailing time. If I get them a bit earlier I can, but if it doesn't matter to you then just make sure you drop them into the mail on or before that day.

I have also changed the number of flies you need to tie in the original post, to 13 to reflect the extra players. Thanks and again, don't hesitate to ask.....Kerry :)

My package arrived yesterday, Man o man , i wish there was more to trhe package but we will survive.

:ph34r: secret agent chrisfish reporting: the package has been received, & Target species identified.

Cookoo has entered the building. The chair is against the wall.

This post will self destruck in