Fly Tying
Nicole

My First Flies

Very nice. Thanks for sharing, now just don't go tossing those in the water or you'll miss them once you lose them. I wish I had my first couple. I actually might, without remembering what I tied first.

Wow, Nicole! Those are terrific!

Once you get a good foundation in the basics, come over to the Dark Side and try your hand at full-dress Atlantic salmon flies or classic wets/streamers.... :devil:

John

Good Day,

Well done! Looking at the dragon fly one might think you have been at this a while! Some are just blessed with natural talent...

Steelie

I must admit, Puj was standing over my shoulder guiding me while I was tying these flies, Im not sure how they would have ended up without him. And now that I have access to his materials.. I might just attempt to tie one myself, maybe following instructions from the magazine...

I think I am going to frame them or at least put them in a safe place. I tied my very first fly quite sometime ago and I misplaced it, I wasn't too happy about that... and Im sure when I become an expert in a couple months.. :D that I will want to look back on these ones and laugh.

Thanks for the comments guys!