Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JSzymczyk

BeaverSFU -

dude, the avatars... my wife is pretty sure I read this site just to look at your avatars. :dunno:

Isn't that why all of us are here?

I'm pretty sure that's why JSzymczyk is here, because I think he even spelled Beaver's name wrong! too busy looking at the picture I think to see.

(PS, yes, I copied and pasted "JSzymczyk" because it is too weird to see the pattern in that name.)

No No No objection here keep them coming please....just one request MAKE THEM BIGGER.....

BEAVERFSU thanks for all you do....this bud's for you :drunk: :cheers: .... love your avatars

I have two FSU sweatshirts that i wear(very often) cuz they my favorite team...My wife says they are the only shirts i own but not really the others just arent as deserving to be worn so much.... :D Mike

Huh??? Who is this beaver guy??? I haven't seen any avatar of beavers!!! are they bulilding a dam? I do not know what you guys are talking about!!!!

WAIT A MINUTE! I think I graduated from high school in 1965 with the one on the left. I think she's aged rather nicely, but that's just my opinion.

I work with a few girls that kinda resemble those in beavers avatar :headbang: Damn I love my job!!!!

Dustin

FSU by far has the best looking women.

I did a couple of years, at the time it was 2-1 female to male ratio.

I spent a few nights at the Library :smoke: :drunk:

FSU by far has the best looking women.

I did a couple of years, at the time it was 2-1 female to male ratio.

I spent a few nights at the Library :smoke: :drunk:

JJ-Absolutley!

It was over 3:1 when I was there. I can only imagine what it was like at 12:1. :serenade: ....

:crying: :crying: :crying:

They went 1:1 in the past couple of years... :bs: :bs:

:crying: :crying: :crying:

LOVE FSU women!

Went with buddies to WVU to pick up friend from high school years ago then to FSU and then the beach for spring break.

First of all the Mountaineer women was a good description, I guess loosely you could call them female...oh boy some shaved more facial hair then we did, ............

But oh those FSU girls...WOW no wonder the guy stayed there after graduation an never came back to Ohio.