Fly Tying
day5

Second round of the swap box official thread.

Got Salty Dogs address and called my neighbor and gave it to him.. Box will be mailed first thing in the morning.. sorry for taking so long to get it out!

So sorry for your loss. I saw some stuff in the box with your name on it so I'm sure day5 can figure out a way to get the box back to you for your turn. snook

I got the box today, wow that's quite a collection of stuff. I was able to pick through it thanks to my wife for evacuating the house. I did top it off quite a bit and its likely to outgrow that box shortly. The tape on the bottom of the box had split open, I don't think we lost anything - certainly nothing large. I refortified the box with some mil spec duct tape, so that bottom isn't going to open ever again.

Bud - What is the MRE heaters used for? cooking your catch streamside? I took one just because it was an odd ball.

Day5 thanks for hosting and enjoy the flies in the box, bottom row is for you.

I thought I could get it mailed today, but the post office shares a building with the John Deere dealer which shut down a bit early today.

So it will go out on Monday on its way to Binghamton.

Military speck duck tape! Could you imagine getting taped to a light pole with that stuff!!! And you post office is in you john deere dealership! LOL!!!!! :bugeyes: Thanks for the quick pit stop and repairs!!!

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt......done

4 cruncher.... done

5 mwtroutbum..... done

6 airdale.. done

8 sullytm.....done

7 futzer..... done

9 brian brown..... done

10 flymaker1........ done

11 nealbo....done

12 Bud G...........done

13 snook....done.

14 will......done

15 saltydog......has the box for the weekend.....Enjoy!

16 mnorton....... is preparing a guest room, meals, activities and for long walks on the beach with the box soon!!!

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

21 D5

Military speck duck tape! Could you imagine getting taped to a light pole with that stuff!!! And you post office is in you john deere dealership! LOL!!!!! :bugeyes: Thanks for the quick pit stop and repairs!!!

In Ionia Mi just of 96 there is a trackor/mechanic that shares a building with a strip club. I go by it and laugh everytime I go to my parents.

At this point I should have the box in mid july. V3.0 swap box will start then.

Hopefully the box gets here before July 11th. Cause I'll be leaving then, but if we find out it won't make it by then, then I'll just back out and get in on the next one. After the last box I'm really looking forward to this one!

i receaved pm about the mre heaters, cut a corner off, add a bit of water, instant stean right at your tying desk to steam feathers, no mess, no need to get up and fill a pot, when your done just chuck it in the garbage

Bud

Yo Dudee!!!! Can I get in on the next trip around...the V3.0??????? Pm me.......please.

Sorry there are no prearranged spots I normally give a heads up 24 hours in advance of sign up. So keep your eyes open for that in mid july.

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: RECIEVED BOX THIS AFTERNOON....WOW WOW WOW......SENDING PM TO MONTANABOUND TO MAKE SURE OF ADDY...

I HAVE ALREADY HAD EATIN MY MEAL THE BOX WILL SPEND THE NIGHT IN THE SPARE BEDROOM9( MY YOUNGEST ROOM SINCE HE WILL SLEEP IN MY BED CUZ I WORK 3RD SHIFT) AND I HAVE TAKEN IT FOR ITS WALK ON MY BEACH :ban: SO WHEN I HEAR BACK IT WILL BE BACK ONTHE ROAD..

LOTS OF NICE STUFF ..THANKS DAY5 FOR HOSTING AND YOU GUYS FOR JOINING..

MIKE

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt......done

4 cruncher.... done

5 mwtroutbum..... done

6 airdale.. done

8 sullytm.....done

7 futzer..... done

9 brian brown..... done

10 flymaker1........ done

11 nealbo....done

12 Bud G...........done

13 snook....done.

14 will......done

15 saltydog.....done

16 mnorton..... wiping the sand out of the cracks

17 montana bound .....almost box bound!

18 faster fish.......soon baby soon! back to michigan!

19 rrshs...... Ah the sunrise in tawas is a beautiful site!

20 flykid.....defacto swap minster until June 26 (I'm......gone fishin!)

Im goinig bass fishin for a week :headbang: so ive asked flykid to cover me please forward any questions to him.