Fly Tying
Flyfisher13

Let's mix it up swap

Everyone thanks for your talent and the wonderful flies. I also want to thank everyone who sent a few extras for the swapmeister they are wonderful. Can't wait to try that one for the gar, (of course the fish will be released without harm).

UPDATE: Just wanted to let everyone know that I have all of the ones I have received sorted and in everyones boxes and I am waiting for the last package which is coming from Canada to ship them back out. When I get the last package I will post a pic. of the flies.

The streamers that I tyed for the swap were tied in a couple different colors so everyones won't be exactly the same and the ones of you who had smaller boxes, the streamers are size 4 instead of size 2 because they fit easier. Hope everyone likes them.

Thanks again everyone had a lot of fun with this hope you all did too. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Min's flies were received this afternoon. All flies are sorted and will be taken to the post office tomorrow and will be on their way to their new homes. :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

I had a lot of fun hosting this swap and again thanks to everyone. The flies are great and I hope everyone catches fish.

I am posting a quick snapshot of the flies you will be looking forward to. Remember the streamers that I did will vary in color and one of two different sizes. Thanks.

post-21020-1244749024_thumb.jpg post-21020-1244749077_thumb.jpg

Keep up the good work and the wonderful talent that each of you have tying. Have Fun.

post-21020-1244749177.gif

Flyfisher13- Jamie

Min's flies were received this afternoon. All flies are sorted and will be taken to the post office tomorrow and will be on their way to their new homes. :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

I had a lot of fun hosting this swap and again thanks to everyone. The flies are great and I hope everyone catches fish.

I am posting a quick snapshot of the flies you will be looking forward to. Remember the streamers that I did will vary in color and one of two different sizes. Thanks.

post-21020-1244749024_thumb.jpg post-21020-1244749077_thumb.jpg

Keep up the good work and the wonderful talent that each of you have tying. Have Fun.

post-21020-1244749177.gif

Flyfisher13- Jamie

I can't wait to get them! :yahoo:

All the packages of flies went out this morning. Hope everyone receives them soon. They looked really good. Thanks everyone.

All the packages of flies went out this morning. Hope everyone receives them soon. They looked really good. Thanks everyone.

Got mine today FF13. Great flies. Thanks so much for hosting!

Got mine today FF13. Great flies. Thanks so much for hosting!

Great!!! Hope you catch some great fish with them. :thumbup:

Mine arrived Saturday... to my office so I just got to open them Monday morning. Great bunch of flies! Thanks, tiers, and thanks for hosting, FlyFisher13!

Received flies today. Excellent looking bunch of flies. :headbang: Thanks for hosting Flyfisher. :thumbup:

:yahoo: I love geting flies in my mailbox, it really makes my day! Thanks to all the tyers and a special thanks to Flyfisher13 on a sucessful first swap. I'm off to the Sierra tomorrow to get some of these beauties wet. Tight lines to all.

Got mine! I can't say enough good stuff about these flies... They are going in a frame!

WOW!!! Floyd those stoneflies are amazing!! :headbang:

DaveMan The thunder creek minnows look like trout slurpies! :thumbup:

Hey Jared, Awesome soft-hackle! :punk:

Fishing Bob Very nice caddis! :thumbup:

Nice blue bug it looks like the bass would like it! P.S Colonel Mel do you sell your flies?

Flyfisher 13 very nice streamer pattern!

Loving the Charlie Boy Hopper IBRB! :thumbup: P.S I liked those slough creek crickets from the terrestrial swap so much, that I tied up 6 of them!

Wernstriumph very nice Partrige & Orange you sent! :thumbup:

agn54 Very interesting streamer pattern! I especially like the chartreuse marabou in it! :thumbsup:

bassbugn Very nice twist on the Whitlock Nymph! :headbang:

Hey Min, Very nice Doc Spratley! :thumbup:

Very nice gnat Rich! :headbang:

Very nice caddis spike! P.S loved your flies from the terrestrial/baitfish swap! :headbang:

Keep up the good work everyone!

gage :D

Got mine today had to get another fly box. Great buch of flies everyone. Thanks for hosting FF13

Haven't got mine yet. All my mail is on hold for the next two weeks. By what everyone is saying I'll be getting some great flies. I'm in West Yellowstone right now and if the weather cooperates I will be doing a little fishing in the Madison and the Fire Hole rivers.