Fly Tying
breambuster

TERRESTRIALS!!!

Thx Dustin. I really like it and it does produce out here as you can see. I kind of made it up as I went along. Worked out well for me. I used some wasp wing material for the wing but it would not last more than a few fish so now I just cut the wings from the foam. Works out better.

OK, David, I've got you down for a cicada! I see you found the PM message board. Good deal.

There are still 2 more slots open if anyone is interested. It's going to be a great swap! Not the kind of think you'd want to miss if you can help it.

Take care

BB

Fantastic, atroutbum2! I'm delighted to have you in another of my swaps. I think you trout boys can teach us bream fishers a few tricks in the way of terrestrials. Thanks for signing up.

OK! Only one slot left now. First come, first served. If you're on the fence, you'd better jump fast!

Take care

BB

Well your request is for "top quality"....I'll give it my best....

I'm In....possibly a Chernobyle....

Darrin

Yetavon, thanks for joining. You're in and the last swapper. This swap is now full. Happy to have you aboard. I'm sure your flies will be great.

Thanks

BB

Yetavon, thanks for joining. You're in and the last swapper. This swap is now full. Happy to have you aboard. I'm sure your flies will be great.

thanks .....will this work.

Chernobyle003.jpg

Chernobyle004.jpg

Size preference? thats on a #4...

Darrin

Jassid

Hook: Mustad 94840 Size 20

Thread: Uni 8/0 Black

Hackle: Black

Wing: Jungle Cock

Not all of the eyes were split before I tied them in, but most were after <_<

dsc9895u.jpg

Alright well my flies from the Bluegill swap are on there way to me. As soon as they get here, I will mail out this flies. I use the same old Johnsons and Johnsons bandaid box to mail stuff out in.