Fly Tying
breambuster

TERRESTRIALS!!!

I would be happy to do another set of terrestrials if you can't fill it. I will do my own chartreuse and yellow hopper. I can have them ready to ship by wensday. Let me know

s9n9n43fj3989fe83f84jn3fk2.jpg

de3fnj3effjrkfsref8fe22s8s.jpg

Nice hopper! It looks similar to what I'm tying except yours looks much nicer. Although mine isn't pretty, I've slayed panfish with it so I'm happy with it. :lol:

-- Mike

catching fish is all that matters! Most tiers try to catch fisherman rather than fish :) I'm glad you like it!

i like the wings what are they? :)

This is a company that sells it

http://www.rainysflies.com/pearlescentwingmaterial.php

But once you know what you are looking for, you can go to walmart in the present wrapping section you can get about 50 times more of the same thing that rainys sales for half the price. I think I paid $1.25 for enough to make 500 flies if not more

IF you need that whole filled I can do it but won't be able to ship them til monday. Work and the weather kind of got a kink in my time but would be happy to tie some.

Just let me know.

Sam

Mr Vegas, that's an awesome hopper! Great tie. Thanks for your offer to tie some up for the swap. However, we have another swapper that would like to join, so why don't we do that so that more swappers can be involved.

SamH. You're in. Thanks for joining. I'll put you in the slot that has come open. The due date is actually the end of the month, so you don't have to be any any BIG rush about getting your flies in. Please read the first post of this thread to catch up on all the details. Glad to have you in!

Take care

BB

Nothing wrong with that!! Good to see you take it up Sam. Can I send them anyway?? I know I will get the same as before but everyone else will get another fly?

That is a nice hopper Dustin, well done B)

My flies were sent December 30th, hopefully they arrive soon.

Hi Houndog. They haven't arrived yet, and I was starting to get a little concerned until I noticed that you are a "Fureigner!" Flies from Canada take a little longer. I'll let you know when they get here.

In the early 1900's a man from Iowa, named Horace Kepner moved to Bryson City, NC and lived there for years, making a study of "Our Southern Highlanders," people of Appalachia. After some years of getting to know the people, he finally asked an old mountaineer why they continued to call him a "foreigner" since he was a citizen of the same United States as they. Then he asked, "What would you call someone who came from France or England or Spain?" The old mountaineer thought about it for a few seconds and them he said, "Ah! Them's the outlandish!" So I guess you are the "Outlandish!" :) But we're glad to have you in the swap, anyway!

Mr Vegas. You are MORE than welcome to send the hoppers as well, if you'd like. I know that I would REALLY like to have one.

Take care

BB

My Monocacy Bumble Bee should go out tomorrow provided the wife can make it to the post office. I had them done back on 12/15/2010 but work has been busy. I left the legs long for people to trim them as they see fit. Hope you all like them. This fly was developed by me for the Monocacy River where I fish.

Thanks, Smokinprice. I'll let you know when they arrive. I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Riff's flies arrived today! They are even more awesome "in person" than in the photo! Great job, Riff. You're going to have to do some step-by-step, or video presentations for us to show us how you are tying some of these great patterns!

Also, thanks, much, for the extras!

Take care

BB